Sit comfortably in front of Shri Mataji’s picture, with your left hand palm upwards on your lap. Use the right hand as indicated on the left side of your body to support the movement of the Kundalini upwards. You can use the affirmations silently, repeating them ‘inside’ without speaking them ‘outside’.
Please use these affirmations with all your confidence and your pure desire to become the Spirit. Shri Mataji explains: “It is everyone's right to achieve this state of ones evolution and everything ecessary is already inbuilt. But as I respect your freedom, you have to have the desire to achieve this state, it cannot be forced upon you!”
|“Mother, am I the Spirit?”
Mother, am I my own master?”
|“Mother, please give me the Pure Knowledge.”
|“Mother, I am my own master.”
|Mother, I am the Spirit.”
| “Mother, I am not guilty.”
| “Mother, I forgive everyone.”
|“Mother, please forgive me whatever I have done wrong.”
| “Mother, please give me my Self-Realization.”
(7 times, turning your scalp clockwise with your hand 7 times.)
Just Keep Patient and Take time to see....... If u feel.......
* A cool breeze in the palm of your hands?
* Sensations or vibrations in your body, hands or feet?
* Heat or tingling?
* A cool breeze from the top of your head?
* Are you simply relaxed and peaceful?
* Are you aware (alert) but thoughtless?
* Next check to see if there is a cool or hot breeze coming from the top of your head. Try for a few moments with your right hand. Then with your left hand and then back again with your right. (Sometimes it takes a little time to feel because our Kundalini is working out things on our subtle systems)
* If you feel heat: just say again in your heart "I forgive everyone in general" and don't think of those people you need to forgive. Just forget about them.
* If you feel quiet inside: close your eyes and put your attention on the top of your head (slightly towards the front) and enjoy yourself.